Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Advice for Kirsten Gillibrand

Tags: Elections 2006, Congress, John Sweeney, 20th CD Race, Kirsten Gillibrand
I read on 20TrueBlue that there will be NO debate between Congressman John Sweeney and challenger Kirsten Gillibrand. Perhaps Ms. Gillibrand would be wise to borrow a move from John Hall(NY-19) and debate an empty chair! Think about it. Even if her campaign just did a mash-up mock-up debate for her TV spots, it would stick in people's heads! Whattaya think, Kirsten?
VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLVxcTos1I "Sue Kelly runs from RNN cameras"
Pictured: Sue Kelly, Mike DeWine, and Pamela.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a suburb move by Hall's camp and WRNN! I know who I would be voting for in that election. John Hall is "Still the One"! Kirsten should try the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Ooops! I meant a "superb" move for the suburbanites!

BabieNewsGirrrlCBS2 said...

Hi Dave! You should have thrown in the link to this post
http://dave-lucas.blogspot.com/2006/10/bill-clinton-to-rescue.html

Keep up the political blogging! I'm also looking forward to your next BLOG ON post!

JimboPK said...

Awesome idea! Gillibrand vs. The Empty Chair! I love it!

Dan Weaver said...

Debating an empty chair is a good alternative to debating an empty suit.

Anonymous said...

Kirsten, go ahead and debate the chair! (watchout, it's probly smarter than Sweeneykins)!!!!!!

Town Crier said...

Sweeney is SCARED to debate. He is sitting pretty at the moment. But just wait. I hear a newspaper has the goods on him.

Anonymous said...

VOTE 4 HALL

Anonymous said...

I hope John Hall beats that old bat Sue Kelly! Washington needs young blood and representatives who are not in the shadow of Mark Foley!

Anonymous said...

I just got a recorded phone call tonight from Kirsten Gillibrand. I live in Albany and am a registered Democrat. The call is asking me for help in her efforts by volunteering in her campaign and to send George W a message. Paid for by the Democratic Committee....

Nasty said...

House candidate Kirsten Gillibrand has an ad online ridiculing Rep. John E. Sweeney (R-N.Y.) for attending a late-night fraternity party. "What's a 50-year-old man doing at a frat party anyway?" one young woman asks, as a faux Sweeney boogies behind her to the Beastie Boys. "Totally creeping me out!" another responds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics