Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Coming Up

Tags: ,

Channel 6 has an interesting piece scheduled to air tonight. You might want to catch it. WRGB sent a reporter to spend a day with New York Lt. Gov. David Paterson. Now THAT must have been a great assignment! Paterson, who is legally blind, is also nationally recognized as a leading advocate for the visually and physically impaired. Paterson lives in Harlem with his wife, Michelle, and their two children, Ashley and Alex, and he is the son of Basil Paterson, the first non-white secretary of state of New York and the first African-American vice-chair of the national Democratic Party.

Speaking of politics, Upstate Blue blogs about a possible rematch in the 45th State Senate District.

I woke up this morning craving for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, something I rarely have for lunch, and never, in the last 10 years can recall having at breakfast. I didn't blog at all yesterday. I had all I could do to just get through the day. It was one of those Mondays when you just don't want to drag yourself out of bed. I hate those days and always force myself to get up, get going and run through the day. Luckily, I had to go to work, so once there it was easy to keep the momentum going. When I arrived back home after 5pm, that was it. Quick dinner. Crash on the couch. I awakened at 10 and moved snoozing activities over to the bed. Maybe all I needed was a deep, sound sleep. I had one of those "toss and turn" episodes both Saturday and Sunday nights.

3 comments:

Jack Pratt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jesus O'Nazareth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave Lucas said...

Sorry to delete these comments. the first was from a critic who obviously has some personal problems. Please understand, a blog is like a diary. that person was upset because I shared some personal information about how my day was going.

The second comment posted was from an individual who was very irate and blasted the first with no shoratge of expletives. thanks for your support, guy, but chill out! It's only a blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics