Monday, May 28, 2007

Font Follies

Something is up with fonts... I have received several emails about font sizes on this blog. I almost went into the template to make changes, but then decided to do a little testing from several different computers.Yes, for some reason, fonts are not displaying properly 100% of the time in Internet Explorer. The crazy thing is, the fonts appearing in the wrong size vary from XP to Me to Win98SE. If you're looking at this blog thru Firefox, everything displays as it should. I didn't change anything. So, I'll assume for now it's something to do with Windows, but, it could also be a blogger.com glitch. Keep me posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My suggestion would be to identify the fonts that are displaying differently in different browsers and os' and see if you can apply a rule that would standardize the display. ------ MONK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics