Friday, July 13, 2007

RIP Zina Linnik

Tags: , , ,

I'm walking down your street again
Past your door
But you don't live there anymore
And I miss you - Like the deserts miss the rain

Yet another case where a child is taken and ends up dead. This must be stopped. Yesterday Zina’s body was found. She found out, in the last minutes of her 12 year old life, that monsters are indeed all too real. And she died at the hands of one. And now comes the all too familiar back story, the guy was a convicted sex offender who had failed to register as such and had dropped off the radar screen, a multi-convicted criminal, an illegal immigrant who somehow didn’t get deported after being convicted of a smorgasbord of crimes, etc., etc.

And the beat goes on

It seems that nearly every day now we wake up to the news that another girl is missing from somewhere, and we wait for what now seems to be the inevitable outcome. How many more?

Bloody consequences of open borders: The kidnapping and murder of Zina Linnik How Many more?

Photo at right is from promotional video taken at Club Peppers the night Stepha Henry vanished. It clearly shows what she was wearing that night.

MSNBC canceled a scheduled interview about Stepha Henry, a 22-year-old woman who went missing in Miami over Memorial Day weekend, so they could bring their viewers live coverage of the scene outside Paris Hilton's house on the day she was dragged back to jail. [More]



Show Comments: OR

4 comments:

  1. Why do men do this to women, and how can we stop it? War, abuse, rape, incest, crimes -- why do you guys do these things? There must be something we can do to change biology. I know many wonderful guys, but I would be so embarrassed and ashamed -- yet again -- if I were one of them. What gives, men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men and women are both foul. Women are just corrupted in a different way, but all of mankind is corrupt! So assuming you are a human…get off your high horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A close friends of Zina's6:26 PM, July 15, 2007

    "She found out, in the last minutes of her 12 year old life, that monsters are indeed all too real. And she died at the hands of one." Will this ever stop? Zina was more than just a friend to me. She helped me with everything. And now shes gone. Never to see her again, never to hear her voice again, never to have a good time with her again. NEVER to get help or joy from her again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with what you said.


    But also think you should know that he was not illegal. He had a green card.

    ReplyDelete


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics