Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Joyeux Noël!

Karel McIntosh shares Caribbean: Christmas Traditions

Emily blogs Depending on your family traditions, Christmas is a day of everything from gift giving to turkey, mistletoe, egg nog, and other less-common behavior like “wrapping paper ball fights.”

Peter Kafka writes: "We didn't expect to spend part of our Christmas Day at the 5th Avenue Apple store, but we did -- and we weren't alone. This picture was taken around 1pm Tuesday, but based on the line to get into the store that we saw..."

trevor wishes Merry Christmas to you all! "I hope that you have a great holiday and spend it with your family. My prayer is that you’ll enjoy Christmas for what it really is about. Not the comericalism or the overbearing religious event..."

bcp muses "Have you ever noticed how something about Christmas music allows Christian radio stations to play secular music (eg, Jingle Bell Rock), and secular music stations to play overtly Christian music (eg, Hark the Herald Angels Sing)? ..." Jonathan Benz offers a Christmas Blessing

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas

Karmic-Dragonfly: It was a very nice Christmas, but I'm glad to be home though so I can sleep in my own bed tonight :) I mentioned that my head had been getting cold from shaving it, so I got a couple of stocking caps...

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Dave,
Merry Christmas dude.

-DP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics