Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Funniest Spam/Scam E-Mail Ever (Had me in tears!)

It's from "Madam Esther Swally," titled "Please use this money for the Churches and Less Privileged in the world." ooooh-kay!
Dearest

Please use this money for the Churches and Less Privileged in the world.

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God,in my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching i made on the internet on my bed side.

I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes.My name is Mrs.Esther Swally, I'm a 58 years old woman and my Country is Sierra- Leone,I was a merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai,i was also married with two children.


My husband and my two children where involved in a plane crash in the Dec,25th Bef ore this happened,my business and concern for making money was all I care for,i never really cared about other values in life.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families,i have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless,i have also donated some money for humanitarian needs,only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia through fire.

I was moved with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there or any part of the world like Asia/ Europe and America that might still need any financial help,i have kept (US.6 Million) Six Million United States Dollars in a long-term deposit in a Finance company in Cotonou Benin Republic West Africa.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Oesophagi Cancer at International Memorial Hospital Cotonou.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few weeks to live,It is my last wish to see this money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in Australia and other charity organization in the World like i said,i have enclosed for you the Current Photogragh I took below Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit with the help of my Pastor and distributes it accordingly Use your judgment to distribute the money an d keep 30% of it to yourself.
Again I will allow you to communicate with the financial company directly upon the receipt of your reply because I want this project to be completed before the end of this month before i die according to the Doctor.

Please If you are willing to help,please reply by including ;

1.Your Full Name;

2. Phone number

3. Age:

I am waiting for your response immediately,

God bless you.

Mrs Esther Swally
The Kicker: She tacks this "respirator" pic on the end- (I don't see the computer she was using to "search the internet on my bedside")



And, let's give thanks to "Dave and Todd":
Sent to you using Uebimiau Webmail version 3.11
Developed by Dave and Todd at http://www.manvel.net and http://www.tdah.us
Where Uebimiau 3.2.0 is the latest version... according to the National Cyber Alert System [Cyber Security Bulletin SB07-169] :

-Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Uebimiau Webmail allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via (1) the PATH_INFO to redirect.php or (2) the selected_theme parameter to demo/pop3/error.php

-Uebimiau Webmail allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via a request to demo/pop3/error.php with an invalid value of the (1) smarty or (2) selected_theme parameter, which reveals the path in various error messages.

-Directory traversal vulnerability in demo/pop3/error.php in Uebimiau Webmail allows remote attackers to determine the existence of arbitrary directories via an absolute pathname and .. (dot dot) in the selected_theme parameter

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics