Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Get well Yarah!

International DJ Yarah Bravo is under the weather...

Everyone's been here: life sometimes gets out of hand. You just gotta ride it out! Best wishes and get well soon!

From Yarah's blog:

Damn... i arrived in London yesterday morning...in a WHEEL CHAIR...?? (yeah it got that bad)
rockin my brand new adidas outfit that my homey Mimi Fresh hooked me up with
and of course my boombox bag...yeah i still style it... but admittedly i was looking utter
shite hahaha I guess lil miss b has seen better days lol
Yeah you can never question my dedication to this shit. cause i did it till my body
literally gave up
...right? ; )

This weekend being an emotional roller coaster....is an understatement!

I have cancelled my participation in the We B-girlz tour.
For a few different reason, but firstly because of my health...
and though i know i will disappoint a lot of people, i do hope that over all
you will be understanding...as the health should always be the no. 1 priority!!
And i cannot work under circumstances where people do not respect
each other ...i dont care what your rank or status is.
We ALL deserve to be treated with respect and love.
And from the bottom of my heart i tried....then picked myself up and tried again = )
till i realized there was nothing else i could do...

So to the people who were planning to come out and support me, i'm sorry.
I will make it up to you...i promise!!

Tags: ,

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics