Friday, September 26, 2008

A Small Request

Wind
I listen to the wind
to the wind of my soul
Where I'll end up well I think,
only God really knows
I've sat upon the setting sun
But never, never never never
I never wanted water once
No, never, never, never

I listen to my words but
they fall far below
I let my music take me where
my heart wants to go
I swam upon the devil's lake
But never, never never never
I'll never make the same mistake
No, never, never, never
-Cat Stevens

Please add Vadim to your prayers and / or positive energy lists today... he has been diagnosed with Ocular Melanoma. (The power of prayer should not be underestimated.)

3 comments:

BETTINA PERRONI said...

My best energy for him dear friend...

Big hugs for you!

JOSEPH GELB said...

cat stevens is both cool and weird. he is cool i like his message, music, and arts and he is a bit weird in the fact that i always place him back in the day. i guess the golden days are over

The Randomness said...

wow that made me teary. I just saw this so will be praying for Vadim. I do not know him but I know that we ARE ONE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics