Friday, February 20, 2009

Frankenblogger

Folks, I am trying something radical, adding a THIRD avenue for people to leave comments on the blog that allows Facebook users to access comments via Facebook Connect.

But there may be a problem: I use one of the old school "classic" blogger templates and I'm adding the new code on the fly. I don't think it's working correctly... you will see the new comments section (for now) only on this particular post and on the previous post about the TMZ Rihanna picture.

If the code is working right, we can all sit back and relax. If not, we've got a template to mess around with, and if there are any of you blogspotters out there who have been through this before, I'd certainly like to hear from you!

NOTE: I had to pull Disqus off here thanks to an idiot who fouled it with obscenities. Oh, well, it wasn't working right anyway, and hopefully it will be back on my blog and working correctly in the near future!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics