Courtesy of: Bloggers Required
OTL Boston Live Events Subscription Club

Saturday, March 21, 2009

One Word: SHARE!

"What is a Meme?" - it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on...


This one was passed along via Facebook friend and fellow-blogger Geoffrey Philp!

I'm spreading it around in different ways, via blog, email and Cbox! YOU are welcome to participate!

Geoffrrey says "It's harder than you think!! Here is what you are supposed to do...copy and paste into your own note, type in your ONE WORD answers and tag a bunch of people - including me..." OKAY, let's do it!

Where is your cell phone............ pocket
Your father......................... deceased
Your favorite thing................. pen
Your dream last night............... wonderful
Your favorite drink................. Red Wine
Your dream/goal..................... satisfaction
The room you are in................. fragrant
Your fear........................... illusion
Where do you want to be in 6 years.. fulfilled
Muffin.............................. Banana-Nut
One of your wish list items......... abundance
Where you grew up................... New York
The last thing you did.............. shaved
What are you wearing................ hat
Your TV............................. big
Your pets........................... fish
Your computer....................... communicator
Your life........................... hallway
Your mood........................... sustained
Missing someone..................... yes
Your car............................ Hyundai
Favorite store...................... WalMart
Your summer......................... bike
Your favorite color................. green
When is the last time you laughed... now
Last time you cried................. recently
Person who emails me................ friend
Favorite foods...................... italian
Place I would rather be right now... Hong Kong
Person I think will respond......... friend(s)


Tags: ,


Show Comments: OR

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting, Dave. Do you write by longhand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your cell phone............ my green bag
    Your father......................... went to the mall
    Your favorite thing................. books
    Your dream last night............... weird
    Your favorite drink................. diet coke
    Your dream/goal..................... good career
    The room you are in................. small
    Your fear........................... lizards
    Where do you want to be in 6 years.. good career and mabye married
    Muffin.............................. blue-berry.... yummy!
    One of your wish list items......... travel to every single country in Africa
    Where you grew up................... Qatar/Sudan/Egypt/UAE/Libya
    The last thing you did.............. drank tea
    What are you wearing................ galabeya
    Your TV............................. big
    Your pets........................... none
    Your computer....................... Macbook
    Your life........................... bussy!
    Your mood........................... stable
    Missing someone..................... yes:)
    Your car.............................sold it, was a Pajero
    Favorite store...................... Bershka
    Your summer......................... relaxation n juice
    Your favorite color................. purple
    When is the last time you laughed... an hour ago
    Last time you cried................. recently
    Person who emails me................ friend
    Favorite foods...................... Lebanese n Italian
    Place I would rather be right now... K-town-Sudan
    Person I think will respond......... friend(s)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave .. I have participated and spread what you have started..

    Here's my url to the meme post.
    http://www.mimundodelamor.com/2009/03/meme-share.html

    By the way, hope we could exchange links. I will add you on my everyday visited links, please link back if it's okay. Thanks

    ReplyDelete


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics