Sunday, May 31, 2009

Angel Dream

I was in the waiting room just outside Heaven. There were a few angels around. They looked like us except for the area occupied by the eye: the eye surface was completely dark brown, but they could not see the same way humans do. A passing angel said to me "Hi little girl!" to which I responded "I'm a boy." The angel came close, putting a hand on my forehead: "you have a little girl spirit." So I said "howcome I'm not gay?" which made the angel laugh and laugh! "That has nothing to do with sex! The instant of your dawn there was no female body available. It's quite rare, but it happens. You'll be alright next time." I exclaimed "next time?" And then I woke up...

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Imelda said...

u mnade me laugh. thanks. hapi sunday dave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics