Friday, May 01, 2009

FDA: Dieters should stop Hydroxycut use now!

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration advises consumers to "immediately stop" using Hydroxycut weight-loss products amid concerns they may cause jaundice and liver failure...

Wonder how Charlene Chao feels about this? She's the Michelle Malkin lookalike (at least in the magazine ads) who appears in ads for HYDROXYCUT "used by millions to lose weight fast."


Ms. Chao looks pretty healthy to me, but her page on the hydroxycut website has been removed and here's what remains of the cache: Weight-Loss Success Story Charlene Chao Weight Loss Transformation

Ms. C does have a nice Friendster page you might sample, and, before it's gone too, check out her MySpace page... which features video of a TV commercial she appeared in.

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Michele said...

This doesn't surprise me at all. I am actually looking up ads that are unethical. I typed in weight loss ads and this is the page it took me to. This was exactly what I was looking for. This is perfect for my school discussion board. This is false advertising at its best!! Thanks! Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics