Monday, May 25, 2009

The Visitor Departs

Such a busy weekend (especially one that spans three days) always makes me feel great upon returning to work! I expect to be back in Albany by late tonight. My visitor is flying out from Canada and we are just about to board a bus to Montreal. I've been doing all of my communicating by cell phone. Emailing, blogging, tweeting, reading the newspapers. Not too long ago these technological advancess were the stuff of dreams. Fellow bloggers, especially those of you who complain of having "nothing to blog about" and others tired of being tethered to a PC or hate lugging a laptop along... set your services up so you can access them by handphone! I can do everything including IM-ing with this little Kyocera Wildcard! Some of Virgin Mobile's new phones also shoot video and double as mp3 players!

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Imelda said...

Have a safe trip dave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics