Sunday, December 27, 2009

Felices Fiestas

Guest post by Bettina Perroni

This is how I felt at Christmas ;)


Christmas has passed and I enjoyed every second of its celebration, from preparing dinner to exchanging hugs. We sang a little out of tune, instead of one baby Jesus we had two, smiles showed up at early hours with rush, colors and all those details that ensured it would be a special celebration.

The party ended many hours later. –Many-. Why? Sharing just one night with loved ones is never enough. There are many reasons to be together not only blood ties, but also friendship, love ... this entire means "family”, a real family.

The floor is dirty, there are a couple of crystal glasses lying there after many toasts, and on the stairs a pair of shoes that I don’t know to whom they belong, furniture is upside down, and gift wrappings everywhere. A total Chaos!!!, a beautiful chaos that requires minimal effort when I think that the walls are impregnated with laughs and good vibes.

I feel a little bit exhausted but very happy, I enjoyed the picture captures that night and I feel privileged, I feel safe.

“I hope all you have happy holidays”

This feels good ... and I think that is just the beginning :)


The original Spanish version of this article entitled Felices Fiestas is posted on Bettina's blog.

1 comment:

jenie said...

glad you had a nice christmas...everyone's seems caught up in the whirwind of activities, and it's understandable ;)

..but I am here dear to actually invite you to see me tag you on my signing off. hope to see you there...;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics