Saturday, January 23, 2010

Caring, Sharing Bloggers!


Calling all bloggers young and old!


Show the world you care! Be a part of the "I Blog, I Care Movement."  Here are the rules on how to join:


  1. Copy the "I Blog, I Care" badge and the rules (1 to 6) on this page. 
  2. Post these in one or all your blogs. 
  3. Tag/invite your other friends to join by sharing this with them.
  4.  Leave your post's URL HERE!!!
  5. For every fifteen (15) blogs joining the I Blog, I Care Movement, a $1.00 donation will be given to the International Committee of the Red Cross. You can also donate directly here: http://www.icrc.org. 
  6. Spread the love and show you care.
NOT ALL BLOGGERS are loving and caring! There are a couple of nuts, "Blog Angel" (and friends) and "Steals From Blogs" who have been dropping X rated links in my C-Box, which I may have to remove, thanks to these "Bernhard Goetz's of the Blogosphere."

Tags: ,

1 comment:

The Twitterer said...

thanks for joining dave! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics