Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why I don't like js-kit comments!

I saw a post on Lady Java's blog that I wanted to comment on. No problemo, correto? Incorreto! js makes you go through a "sign in". I did - or did I? A box popped up offering a variety of ways to sign in, I chose twitter. Then - as a huge grey box dominated the screen, indicating that things were "loading" I had to listen to a commercial for WOOLITE! WTF?!?!

5 minutes passed (I was on BROADBAND, not dial-up, mind you!), after which a big grey box displayed this message:

"The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

I never got the opportunity to comment on the post.

But they DID manage to make me listen to the ad!

Tags: ,

2 comments:

Beng Gee said...

Hi Dave!
I've long wanted to leave comments here but I couldn't find the comment section. Now finally, I found it.

I just wanna thank you for the time and effort you spent on dropping EC's on my site. Though I wanna apologize that I can not equal your stats. Nevertheless, I wanna let you know that it is highly appreciated and will try my best to do the same.

Thanks much!

Leslie Lim said...

I really like your ideas. I truly appreciate your effort in publishing this article. Keep it up and God bless.

Lizzy
www.imarksweb.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics