Tuesday, March 30, 2010

#NowPlaying #Blogs 30 March 2010

America's Next Top Model Utica Casting Call April 2, 2010 at the Radisson Hotel - Utica Centre::: Friday April 2, 2010 8am-5pm ... Must be between ages 18 and 27 and 5'7" or taller! CLICK HERE for information, preregistration and application forms.

Tila Tequila shows off her butt at the grocery store!

Not to be outdone, Bai-Ling steps into the Lions' den!

Time to assess yourself? Here's one man's introspection!

Worried about your blog's PageRank? Check out the PR update schedule!

As you know, nothing ticks me off more than when I see something on a blog I want to comment on, and can't leave a comment for whatever reason! In the latest instance, I really liked an article Martin posted on one of his Cornyman blogs. Despite multiple attempts to post a comment, the following message continually displayed:
"Google Error


Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds."
I tried. I re-tried. I tried again. 30 seconds. 60. 90. 120. Nothing worked!

Adgitize - Get World Class Advertising on a Bloggers Budget ... I may give ADGITIZE the BOOT! There are a couple of what I call "clique bloggers" who routinely refuse to run my entrecard ads but their own ads show up every other day on my blog! I guess the only way to block them is to remove the adgitize widget. Is there another way?

1 comment:

Dave Lucas said...

I tried commenting on a few blogs earlier and got the dreaded "google error" - then I noticed this in my entrecard inbox:::


It was kinda funny, considering your post, but I wasn't able to leave a comment on your blog> I got the comment page but when I would hit the submit button It kept telling me their were errors on the page. Anyway, You CAN cancel adds on adgitize. Go to "manage blogs" and on the first line it gives you the option to "reject adds"

Take care,

Sheila

THANKS SHEILA - I'll try and see if I can leave this in my own blog's comments section!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics