Wednesday, June 30, 2010

B.o.B - Airplanes ft. Hayley Williams of Paramore [Official Music Video]

There has been quite a bit of chatter regarding what the "song of summer 2010" may be - I think I have found it - I hear this on hip-hop radio, top 40 radio, indie radio, public radio and even on something calling itself an "adult music" station. It's cool, clever and catchy!



Save it as an mp3
Save VIDEO for your smartphone as 3gp or flv or mp4
(3gp high-quality setting is best for smartphones!)

See Also: Paramore and you can follow the band on twitter, or get yourself a Tee-Shirt!

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Ian said...

I loved the B.O.B. & Bruno Mars song Nothing On You, but this song will need to grow on me - after a couple more listens, it will probably be in my head all day (and night long)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics