Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What is the Dollar Value of Entrecard Credits?

I've been trying to figure out what the current "exchange rate" (vs. 2009) might be for US Dollars against Entrecard credits. I googled, and came up with results like "From my transactions, I would have to value entrecard credits at around $3.30 per 1000 entrecard credits." Another individual "...went on e-bay and purchased 10000 entrecard credits for 35 dollars! so we're looking at $3.50 for 1000..."
Here's a link for ya ::: What is the DOLLAR VALUE of Entrecard credits... any suggestions or calculations on this?

2 comments:

R.O.M.E.L.O. said...

Is selling EC credits still allowed? I asked EC the question but never got a respond. :(

Dave Lucas said...

@R.O.M.E.L.O. - I've seen EC credits for sale on blogs but I'm not sure what the company policy is. Why not just buy credits through EC? If you're leaving the progam or have too many credits, you can go on an advertising blitz or simply give them away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics