Monday, July 05, 2010

Around The Blogosphere 05 July 10

What If It’s Not All Just Slogans? - Those of us who grew up in the Pepsi Generation, who were encouraged to reach out and touch someone and who wanted to teach the world to sing, may find i...

Scilla Alecci · East Asia
(via Global Voices) While in many countries around the world ordinary citizens learn to take advantage of the new technologies to make their voices heard, in Japan it's the free-lance journalists who take up the battle against establishment media from which they are determined to remain apart.

Miracle Traffic Bot Review – Article Submission Software - I have recently purchased the Miracle Traffic Bot in the hope that it would help me to reduce the time I spend on link building.

CNET (blog) Though the blog said it had made a mistake in the original post by attributing one of the more outlandish comments to Jobs--

The Problem with Facebook Groups - The main problem with Facebook groups is a problem that all online networking sites and offline networking groups face, insufficient engagement.

Everything You Need To Know About The Fragmented Mobile Developer Ecosystem - Considering the immense fragmentation that characterizes the mobile apps industry, it's good to see decent research help us try and make sense of ...

The Guardian (Newspaper) Three young people explain why they are using the web to blog about their battles with cancer.

Keeping In Touch Without Hurting Your Wallet - Does making overseas calls make a killing in your budget?

Marvin writes about Twitter in the Kenyan business sector: “I am in the process of compiling a list of Kenyans businesses currently on Twitter. But prior to publishing that post, I thought it prudent to write a post on how Kenyan businesses can use Twitter in their businesses.”

Tags: ,

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.


Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics