Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Around The Blogosphere 06 July 10

USA, Russia: Discussing ‘Spies' 2.0

Read this post.RuNet EchoGod bless the boys at Twitch Film. Without them, it's highly doubtful if I'd have ever found this trailer for Tere Bin Laden, an upcoming Bollywood musical ... HuffPo has more

Um, Why Exactly Is The NBA Paying Twitter To Promote LeBron James? - It's already fairly impossible to escape hearing about basketball star LeBron James these days...

Gabriel Budiño [es] analyzes how new technologies like Twitter and Facebook have affected the 2010 FIFA World Cup. He cites the use of Twitter by Uruguayan football player Diego Forlán and the quick creation of a Facebook group [es] about the handball by player Luis Suarez against Ghana.

Now What? - The Twitterer has a dilemma ::: "I've been wondering what to do with The Twitterer. The stuffs I use to write about here are already discussed in my other blog. Where will this PR3 blog go?" Perhaps the Twitterer should read

Engage Readers to Increase Blog Readership - Engaging Your Blog Readers On their Level...

Three Cheers for theblogprof for racking up 1 MILLION Visitors! YaY!x3!

Karen (Blazing Minds) ::: Changed her blog's "donate" button to a "pledge" button! Here's WHY!

Mary J. Blige brings out T.I. at Essence Music Festival - Mikey: Shouts to Exclusive Access for sending over this footage of MJB and T.I. down at this year’s Essence Festival.
Show Comments: OR


  1. thanks for the mention Dave. and for always visiting my site. have a great day ahead!

  2. Hey there Dave, many thanks for the mention about my Donate Button, much appreciated ;)


Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.


Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics