Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Free Twitter Followers!

How can I get more people to follow my tweets?

Many netizens when first signing on with twitter are anxious to get going and subsequently make mistakes. One of the biggest you can make is following too many people, with not enough following you back!

One of your first inclinations (after searching for "twitter followers" only to find you have to PAY for them) might be to Google "free twitter followers" or "get free twitter followers" - I already did it for you with the following results :::

Ripped from GOOGLE:

  1. Get more Twitter Followers with TwitterFollower.com - Join now for ...

    Twitter Follower is a service that connects you with Twitter users who will follow you back when you follow them, helping you to increase your follower ...
    www.myfollowfriends.com/ - Cached
  2. Get Twitter More Twitter Followers For FREE

    Grow your twitter followers for free. Just Sign In To Get Started! ... TwitterFollowersFree.com is Not Affiliated With OR Endorsed By Twitter.com.
    www.twitterfollowersfree.com/ - Cached
  3. Get Unlimited Twitter Followers For Free - GreedyTweet.com

    GreedyTweet gives you Unlimited, Targeted, Free twitter followers at no cost whatsoever.
    www.greedytweet.com/ - Cached - Similar

(1) - Alarm Bells at StartUp Screen ::: "Twitter Follower - One of the best methods to get more followers, make money online" - there's a box where one must "register" one's name and email addy. There's a video that tries to load, and , because I am trying to access these sites via dialup, I can't get past the opening screen.

(2) - EXTRA LOUD ALARM BELLS - this site wants my twitter name and password. No way, Jose!

(3) - This seems better - "Username = Twitter username. Password: non-Twitter for security." So far, so good. But then I read this: "Only your Twitter username is needed; your Twitter password should NOT be used to signup. Contact us to delete your account.

Our software will detect if someone removes themselves from your follow list (waits to unfollow you after you follow them) and stop you from following them preventing spam accounts from simply adding you to their spam list. This doesn't mean you will be removed from following people who don't follow you. You can still follow whoever you like, whether they follow you back or not, it simply removes those that stop following you."

STOP RIGHT THERE. In the past I've signed up for things online that I regretted later - things that made changes to other things that could not be undone.

So what's the best way to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS? e-mail your friends, colleageus, old classmates and let them know you are on twitter. Splash your twitter handle on your blog or website and your social network of choice, be it Facebook, Foursquare, LinkedIn, hi5, WHATEVER! You might also want to include something like "Follow Me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/yourtwitternamehere" as an e-mail (and possibly cell-phone SMS) signature! You can also tweet like a SuperStar - that'll help a lot!
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics