There are ALTERNATIVES!
- From BlogThis! bookmarklet (the quick way to recommend web pages)
To set up blog this bookmarklet, BlogThis! <-- drag this link to your browser's Links bar
- From iGoogle using the Blogger Posting Gadget
- From Gmail using the Blogger Posting Gadget
Setting up this takes a bit longer.
- Go to Gmail Labs Settings
- Enable "Add any gadget by URL", the last option in the list.
- Save preferences
- Now find the Gadgets tab in settings.
- Enter the follwing URL in the "Add a gadget by its URL:" option
- Now you will be able to see the gadget along with your chat and invite options.
- Through email posting.
- Go to blogger dashboard.
- Click on the mail icon to the left of your blog name.
- Replace 'SecretWords' with words, letters or any other secret code of your own.
- Remember the whole email id. (yourdomain
- Send a mail to this email id; the subject will be the title and body the content of the blog post thus created.
- To further edit settings go to Settings | Email
end of your mail to avoid unnecessary additions by your mail program.
- Through Blogger Mobile.
- Through Microsoft Office 2007.
- Run MS Word.
- Select New from Office Tab.
- Choose New Blog Post from Installed Templates.
- Through Ping.fm.
- Create an account at Ping.fm
- Add your blog to ping.fm account
- Now you get some 14 alternative ways to update your blog through ping.fm.
- Use @bl prefix to post only to your blog
- Through Scribefire firefox extension.