Saturday, September 18, 2010

Around The Blogosphere 18 Sept 10



Lindsay Lohan's twitter Confession - Lindsay Lohan has made a stunning confession on Twitter –

#sitomasnomanejes (if you drink, don’t drive) is a Twitter campaign aimed at reducing the number of deaths from traffic accidents in Ecuador. Twitter users have been hashtagging #sitomasnomanejes amidst the nationwide commotion caused by recent and fatal car accidents and a discussions regarding the country’s new traffic law.

Why I Feed my Twitter with My List of Most Trusted Bloggers -

NewYorkPost: National Weather Service confirms 2 tornadoes touched down in New York City -

Flickr Hits Its 5 Billionth Photo, And Here It Is - According to Media Culpa, a blog that apparently obsessively tracks these things, photo-sharing site Flickr has hit the 5 billionth photo milestone today!

Caitlin Fitzsimmons blogs that leading Indian brands are increasingly using Facebook for their marketing campaigns. She highlights a study on the Facebook usage of 25 brands from seven industry verticals.

Ivanka Trump blogs 'The Apprentice':

Thumbnail image for PhotoScape as A PhotoEditorGeoryl - Are you looking for a freeware image editing software? I recently downloaded one from CNet and I could say it’s quite easy to use and meets my photo-editing needs as well.
[Read article ->]

Brazil: Jornal do Brasil Quits Print and Goes Online

And last, but not least ::: Palestine: Sending A Message With Social Media
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics