Sunday, November 07, 2010

Around The Blogosphere 07 November 2010

Here we go again! Another trip thru the blogsophere on everybody's fave aggregator!

Are you one of those bloggers who is blogging in part to earn extra income? Or maybe ALL of your income? Hop over to Justins' blog, not particularly to look at his latest earnings chart, but to compare that information with charts he has posted for previous months. He always adds his thoughts (and more when others comment on his articles) and if you look at the bigger picture here, you don't need to spend a lot of time, energy and cash on those "how to make money with your blog" ebooks, cds, etc. All you really need to do is to follow in Justin's footsteps!

Find Photos For Your Blog In Three Easy Steps - Let's say you're a cat blogger who has just come across some breaking cat news, and you're racing against the clock to beat the other cat publications to it...

Lifehacker ::: This Week's Top Downloads [Download Roundup]

Wanna get rid of all those annoying people who visit your blog? HERE'S HOW! (Make sure you check out the link to the picture that accompanies the post! LOL!)

NewYorkPost: First lady Michelle Obama plays hopscotch with orphans in India (PHOTO) http://nyp.st/9ArEM1 -

Demi Lovato in Rehab Update: When Will She Get Out?
Show Comments: OR

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the really kind words, I knew when I started blogging I wanted it to be a guide to show others how much can really be made and what I did to bring me where I am. I am not as successful as some who put more time and effort in, but am always for helping others whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics