Saturday, November 20, 2010

Around The Blogosphere 20 November 2010

0
Obama Jokes About Diverting Air Force One to Visit Hugo Chavez; Sean Penn En Route to Caracus Just in Case -

Your Chance to Star in Validation - Have you watched ‘Validation’? Take the time to watch this video. Then ask yourself, what are you doing to validate others.

How to Drive Traffic from Blog Directories and Tags to your Blog - Traffic is a topic that bloggers will never overlook any day or any time!
Blog plug-in Zemanta has raised $3 million in venture capital as it attempts to bring “semantic” blogging to the rest of the world... now, this makes more sense than OTF, doesn't it? Time to explore! ... OK, I'm back from cyberspace. I would recommend using Zemanta ONLY if you have a relatively new computer with the latest version of Firefox or IE and a high-speed connection. While I have to take a pass on it right now, I'll certainly reconsider when I have the proper hardware to support Zemanta.
Fixing a Hole - On the surface it seems like business as usual, with the heads of big Internet companies sitting down with John Battelle and Tim O’Reilly at this week’s Web 2.0 Summit...

T.I. checks in from prison ::: “I’m still standing, barely…” from MissInfo.tv BLOG by Mikey Fresh

Caught ::: Crippled Beggar Cured Magically By Telephoto Lens from chinaSMACK by maxiewawa
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics