Thursday, December 09, 2010

Lo que un año maravilloso!


by Bettina Perroni. Bettina is the author of the blog "Génesis: Origen de mis pensamientos"[es] ::: "...… sharing a few words that come out of my soul, by intuition and without any doubts..."

December comes and takes me by surprise. If not for the windows I had not realized that we are about to close a cycle. A year ago predicted that 2010 would be "MY YEAR". A challenging year, a year of consolidation, a year in which the strength and energy were present all the time ... a year of the Tiger, red spirit, like mine;)

I was right, my mind was prepared to take it in a practical way. I was not only MY YEAR, it has been fiercely a year of great cross and transformations that have marked many ... for better or worse.

As I said, I looked up and I woke up in December and all those crazy ideas that I use to share with you remained on the drawing board. I don´t like to post if my writing is not spontaneous ... and due to the fact that I don´t like to edit what the conscious dictates I prefer to be quiet.

Dealing with this 2010, I might openly say "THANKS."


Encarando este 2010, podría decirle abiertamente “GRACIAS”.


For health, because I know that I will see the last day of the year without wearing contact lenses :)

For perpetuating the sacred union of my family

For the sincere affection of true friends who offered hugs, no slapping

For Financial Maths and zeros in my account ... many or few are indispensable to any need

Because when I said, " I am going to change," told with humor, indeed, I think I was singing

Because I met wonderful people and visited beautiful places that only lived in my imagination


Because losing battles won the most important of all wars, overcome doubt

For teaching me that I can coldly withdraw mockery, venom of malicious critics and also enemies of mind

Because I learned to say goodbye with no regrets and I realized that concerns cause wrinkles, dark circles and my vanity would not allow it

For reminding me that we live temporarily, I cried to death ... but just glad that life magically born even in the most unimaginable circumstances.

Because I got a little more maturity, a smaller proportion of foolishness... my madness is incurable ...

Because I discovered the ability that I have to take firm steps to defend my ideas without insulting anyone's mind, without harming the freedom of anyone being aware that differences should not be an impediment for good relationships, as long as they are expressed respectfully

Because ... despite subtle or extravagant changes, my essence is still intact and in spite of skepticism of social judges, I am living my way ... believe it or not, I'm my best friend:)

Because thanks to the silence I learned to listen more closely, calmed my concerns and avoid reacting impulsively as I did many times

Because love beats stronger than I ever thought

Because I had the opportunity to recognize the stark reality of my imperfection. Errors are part of the balance. When we fail there are only two possibilities, move on or die

Especially this year I received as a gift a guide who taught me the benefits of slow walking, meditating. But above all, taught me that we must share what we receive, we should not be poor to give and should not be afraid to open the heart. The war against our own nature is a losing battle. Instincts are innate, but we can develop a lot of intelligence.

What a year! What a wonderful year!. It was so beautiful that left me the task of facing a new cycle with open hands ... and without fear.





Tags: ,


Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics