Sunday, January 02, 2011

Around The Blogosphere 02 January 11

posted by John Sealander at Some Assembly Required - I don't know about you, but I'm actually looking forward to 2011. Blogging has re-energized me in an odd sort of way. The glass doesn't look half empty anymore. Maybe I'm just looking at it from a funny an...

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit. Happy New Year. 1/1/11. - What a difference a year makes. I spent most of last year consulting. It was lots of one off contracts; small little jobs, often with a political slant. ...

The Truth About Backlink Building - Everyone in the world of internet marketing has their own take on how certain things should be done with respect to promoting a web or blogsite.

posted by Fauna at chinaSMACK - Second year schoolgirls at a Dongguan, China high school put on a risque, black stockinged dance performance for a school show, exciting male netizens as usual. *"Dongguang High School Girls’ Risque Dance...

Lil’ Wayne’s New Years Eve Celebration In Chicago - While many saw pre-recorded NYE performances on TV New Year's Eve, Lil’ Wayne and the Young Money/Cash Money family made it’s way to the Adrianna Ballroom...

the twitterer
Music Critic of the Year Is an Anonymous Twitterer! - Twitter continues to make its musical mark on the internet!

and for Capital Region readers, Ed Dague is spreading the word about
WRGB For Sale - A friend just sent me news of mass firings at a television station in Florida owned by the same company that owns WRGB, Freedom Communications.
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.


Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics