Monday, January 10, 2011

GOOD DAY ("Mrs. HUIFANG" Hacks into my email account...)

Life, they say, is full of surprises - none bigger than my dear "Mrs. HUIFANG" who hacked her way into my blogger email account! LOL! What a Monday-morning picker-upper! LUV YA, MRS H!

WOW~! Now I have to go and change my blog*spot and gmail info before Mrs. H's minions launch an all-out attack! I'm so glad that she left her email address!

READERS! Please help MrsH by sending her plenty of email at the address she lists below. Also, sign her up for whatever products or services you might run across while you're websurfing today! PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS POST and keep it handy ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT and let's show MrsH what the power of blogging can do!

I WONDER if MrsH knows "Madam Esther Swally"

Would YOU like to see a photo?


Dear friend,
I am Mrs.HUIFANG and i have been surffering from ovarian
cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to
leave.I am from (Lhasa) China but based in Africa Burkina Faso since
eight years ago as business woman dealing with gold exportation.Now
that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members
and no child.I have 2 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank
(ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews
Missionary Home in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i
am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my
sick bed.
I also have 4.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and
i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner
that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release
the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of
the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my
heart to rest.You are to contact the bank through this email address:
Yours fairly friend,
Show Comments: OR

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha! That's great, Dave! You're funny!


Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.


Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics