Monday, February 28, 2011

Printer Ink Cheap!

A friend of mine recently invited me along on a shopping trip to buy a new printer. I asked "Didn't the printer you bought just before Christmas work with your system?" He said "it worked fine, but I can get a brand new printer for just a few dollars more than what I'd pay for a couple of inkjet cartrtidges."

What!?! "Hold it right there," I said!

"That makes no sense!" We looked at the selection of printers at the department store. My friend decided on one of those models that connects via USB. It was already low-priced, and the store had the model on sale!

Before we finalized the purchase, I asked one of the store clerks "how hard is it to find replacement cartridges when the ink runs out?" "Easy," he responded. Then he told us about going ONLINE to buy printing supplies.

99% of online transactions with web-based companies are safe and secure. In these busy times, you can order what you need from your computer anytime, night or day, and have your item(s) delivered right to your door!

When we got home, we checked online and found printer ink for my friend's new Canon printer at low, low prices --- much less than what we'd pay at the department store or office furnishings mart. We settled on inkgrabber.com and bookmarked their website for future reference. I suggested my friend NOT WAIT until the printer runs dry. With the convenience of online ordering, it's easy to buy cheap ink and have an extra supply on hand!

Inkgrabber.com offers new promotional coupons, discount codes and product specials for the highest quality inkjet and toner cartridges. They also offer a free newsletter, and other incentives for the consumer. Their webpage is easy to navigate, without a bunch of flashy graphics or annoying pop-ups!

Tags: ,

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics