Who can participate?
All Blog Engage members can write for us and have the opportunity to win any prize offered in this contest. We only ask that you have a valid paypal account to accept your winnings and prizes.
1. Guest posts must be at least 450 words, not to exceed 1000 words.
2. You may have as many links as you wish in the body of the content. However, please limit links to your projects or websites to your bio. Absolutely no affiliate links allowed.
3. Your bio must have a Gravatar. Please use a picture of yourself and not a logo.
PROBLEM FOR ME! My gravatar is a cartoon logo. I have no intention of changing it!
Keep your post relevant to the overall theme of this blog. You can write about any of the following topics Making Money Online, Blogging Tips, Traffic, Design, Social Networking, SEO, Marketing, Technology and other industry or niche specific topics you think blog engage members would be interested in reading.
All awards and prizes will be delivered 15 days after the contest is closed. As already stated a valid paypal account will be needed to accept any money prizes.
How To Win
- You must be a member of the blog engage community
- You must write about the contest including the contest sponsors links When done e-mail me the link (admin (@) blog engage dot com
- Register for an account here and fill out your bio info Also please get a gravatar if you don’t have one.
- Contact me admin (@) blogengage dot com letting me know your username
- We will review your account and upgrade it so you can write for the blog
- Write your post, save it and it will be reviewed and published
- Write a post about the contest to help spread the word in the blogosphere. Your post (contest submission) will be judged First on quality of the content and style of the post.
- Add Sponsors links to your post using the correct anchor text and make sure the links are do-follow. This is extremely important and your post won’t be eligible to win if you haven’t fulfilled this requirement. The sponsors are the ones making the cash prizes possible, so show them some link love.
- A high value is placed on the number of and quality of comments received on your guest post. Also, be sure to interact with and respond to your commentators. This will help you win! Ambiguous and/or spammy comments will not help you.
- PROBLEM FOR ME! I barely have time to manage my own comments on the 20+ blogs I write for!
- Spread the word about your post through all your social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Sphinn, etc. A high value will be placed on number of Tweets and overall social media promotion.