Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NetActive May 11, 2011

Lots and lots and lots of buzz about President Barack Obama's mission to kill Osama bin Laden.

Why Bin Laden Lost

If you are into Nostradamus, check out The HogueProphecy Bulletin::: Osama bin Laden (Mabus), Killed by the Black King (Obama)

The story of Mabus, the Third Antichrist does not end but begins with his death. The Mabus prophecy reads:

Mabus puis tost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vne horrible defaite:
Puis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, soif, faim, quand courra la comete.

2 Q62
Mabus very soon then will die, [then] will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

The death of the Mabus is as sudden and violent as the US Special Forces firefight that killed Usama bin Laden in Pakistan today. If he is the true candidate for Mabus, then there will be retribution that in other parts of Nostradamus’ history of the future implies a 25 to 27 year war of the Third Antichrist will follow.

There will be a horrible undoing of people and animals, an unraveling of civilization (humans) together with an undoing of the natural balances (implied by “animals”). This could be dating a time of climate change and ecological crisis as the time of the death of the Antichrist.


If you'd like a little comic relief from the Osama / Obama stuff, try Obi-Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says.

Alternately, you may want to glimpse a "terrorist bear" hiding out in his den. waiting for a picture to appear on his flat-screen televison:

Terrorist Bear
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics