Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Blog Spotlight ::: MEEK WATCHER

If you're one of those people who is constantly online scouring the internet for topic material, trying as hard as you can to keep your blog right smack on the cutting edge of blogging technology, then the next URL you type into the address bar and head out to visit should be that of MEEKWATCHER!

When you arrive, you're greeted with a fast-loading and quite easy-to navigate interface which brings forward the most recent posts on the blog: exceptional reading material such as Five tips for making your blog run faster, Two-punch combo to earn high payours from adsense and Being on Facebook can make or break you on getting that job.
Meek Watcher is all about blogging and how you can earn traffic, readership, subscribers, and ultimately business. Know how to craft creative contents and how to promote it...

All of the content is lined up in an orderly fashion for your reading pleasure. Each and every unique original article presents an in-depth informational yet friendly look whatever topic is being addressed, And you don't have to be a net geek or a coder or programmer to realize satisfaction from the content! There are valuable lessons in every single article: things you'll most assuredly be bookmarking as well as digging and stumbling! And if you by chance have a tumblr blog, there's an awful lot of content here that you can share with your fellow tumblrs.

So you see, in MeekWatcher.Com you have a lot of relevant content: information that you can use immediately to better yourself, to improve your online performance and to increase awareness about you, your blog and your barnd aross the social media networks.

Meek Watcher also has an Amazon Affiliate Store
Meek Watcher's author Ramcel Gatchalian is on Google+!
Ramcel lives, works and blogs out of Singapore. He is happily married and a proud father of two kids, a son and a daughter. His 9-5 work is as a Senior Technical Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision). Ramcel: "The key to having a successful blog is to know the essentials. Many people are making a living from blogging and if you are thinking that it’s already too late for you to make a presence online you are dead wrong.

So how are you going to earn a spotlight in the blogosphere? By writing great contents and doing proven techniques that can boost your internet presence. That is where the Meek Watcher comes in." So there you have it! A blog presented by a blogger who writes about blogging at his main blog http://www.MeekWatcher.com - He loves food and also writes at http://www.FoodHoppings.com

RAMCEL: "Now that you know what this blog is all about and who I am, maybe we can get a little bit acquainted.

Subscribe to the Meek Watcher’s Updates and follow me @TheMeekWatcher on Twitter. I'll see you around!"

Permission to reprint this blog post in whole or in part is hereby granted, provided that the author (or authors) and Dave Lucas are properly cited. Permission to reprint any comments below is granted only for those comments written by Dave Lucas and staff.
Show Comments: OR


  1. Hey Dave. I bumped into this spotlight of yours about my blog and I really enjoyed reading this.

    I have added a link of this post in my blog's "As Spotted On" section as my way of showing appreciation to those who write about my blog like you.

    Thanks a ton and all the best to you.

  2. You're welcome, Ramcel!

    I wish I could clean up and revise my blog template into three-columns but there is so much stuff 'tangled" in the code I fear I would do this humble weblog more harm than good...

    Blog On!


Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.


Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics