Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Friday Night

Guest post from: Jerald Hammond

My husband and the kids were camping this weekend. I had such a relaxing Friday night! I did not have to cook, there was no laundry to do, and I didn’t have to make sure that the kids went to bed at a reasonable time so that they could make it to their soccer game in the morning. I took a nice long bath and painted my nails. I poured a glass of wine ( maybe two) and watched all of the “Antiques Roadshow” episodes that I had missed in the last few months. I curled up with the dog on the sofa and let him sleep in the house. I also spent time surfing the internet. I read all of the gossip websites and checked into the adt price because we have been planning on getting a home alarm system. It was probably the most relaxing Friday night that I have had in a long time. I really wish that my husband would take the kids camping more often!

2 comments:

Dee said...

It's funny - when you're single, spending a Friday night alone watching tv with a glass of wine is the WORST possible thing you can imagine. After you are married with kids, it's heavenly!

nierdzewka said...

Hi :)
This very nice post - thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics