Thursday, October 20, 2011

There May Still Be Time...

Some times it is good to consider death. What if you were told that you had 24 hours, just two sweeps of the hands of the clock, before you would die.
  • Who would you reach out to?
  • What would you like to do that you've never done?
  • What favorite food would you like to eat? Is there a movie or an old movie or TV show that you would want to watch one last time?
  • A song that you would enjoy hearing again?
  • A person you would like to embrace or say "thank-you" to?
  • An old friend or an elderly relative you've almost forgotten about?
  • A charity you would like to help?
Here is your mission: Since you know that you DON'T have 24 hours left, make those changes and seek out those experiences. If you are successful, you'll never look at yourself in the mirror the same way ever again.

2 comments:

Beng Gee said...

Very nice post, Mr Dave! It makes me reflect on the beauty of life and the mistery of death! I suddenly realize I've been neglecting few good stuff around me and remember few loved ones that i long wanted to see. It's like I'm back to the time when I first heard my doctor confirmed I have cancer. Fortunately, it's water under the bridge now after 18 years. But yeah, this post made me reflect once again.

ElectronicsNews said...

Wow! Fantastic post, interesting too, had confident through this............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics