Thursday, November 17, 2011

New"About Me"/Contact Page

Doing a little "blog housekeeping" in line with a project I'll fill you in on later.

First component of the cleaning: a new "about me" page which doubles as a "contact" page so that you can email me if you wish. How to find it?

Just go up to the blog masthead and it's right there, under my name. I know it's a little small, but it's the best I could do.

If you wanna help me test it out, do to the page, locate the email button and kindly send me an email!

2 comments:

Olivier SC said...

Come on : give us the link to your About.me, please ! I'll can "take" you as a Favorite, then ! Mine is here : http://about.me/oliviersc

Have a good week-end !

Olivier SC said...

Too lat, I find you and "put" you in my Favorites (the little star down the page) !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics