Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hot! BizzClick!

Monetize.
How many times have I lectured you about the importance of monetizing?

During these difficult economic times, bloggers are looking for ways to make a few extra pennies online...

So you're blogging. And you want to run your blog like a business. Okay. First of all, you have to please yourself. Clear your head of all the advice. Your sidebar is too big, your print is too small, your colours are wrong... you know the drill. Make your blog or website comfortable for YOU first!

Once you have things organized to your liking, I recommend searching for a good pay per click service. I've tried more than a few.

I just signed up with BizzClick LLP ... this looks like a promising opportunity ... whether you would like to sign on as a publisher or as an advertiser.

Face it - you are sitting at the computer X number of hours a day anyway. Why not engage in a service that can help YOU? I'm here at my home workstation - I have two computers running along with one smartphone AND my little radio is on to give me a little background news, music and information. I have a snack handy, my notebook and pencil... I'll be here a couple of hours!

BizzClick offers their clients (like ME) an opportunity to advertise within the BizzClick network and/or monetize traffic via their system. I'm on the website now, just poking around. You know when you jump on something like this you want to take your time, look around, get familiar with the look and feel of the site... then you want to READ... you want to check out any faqs... look at the various services.

You'll also want to use Twitter to follow BizzClick (@BizzClick)

As you get more comfortable navigating thru the website, you'll find that BizzClick has an excellent support team and they are there for you around the clock!

Each client is assigned a personal manager (I have one) and there are many many tools available. I will be the first to admit I'm not brilliant when it comes to getting the hang of a new service, and that's where my personal manager steps in to help me make it all work!

The company also utilizes their own what they cal "FiSoAp traffic ranking system" which is designed to assist clients get traffic sources that fit their needs. It aides site owners in management of advertisement offers, avoids charges back and helps in getting the highest bids. BizzClick also boasts a loyalty program and its own community.

So, I'm taking the plunge... but I'm also taking my time to carefully navigate the BizzClick site and learn what I need to know in order to make this program work for me!

YOU are welcome to join BizzClick under me! Just CLICK HERE!

Tags: ,
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics