Thursday, January 05, 2012

MY 7 Links!


- Your most beautiful post
Breaths of Dream Air

– Your most popular post
Nuffnang says Xiaxue blog is 'crass and offensive' according to Aussie Melissa

– Your most controversial post
Dominique Strauss-Kahn VS. Nafissatou Diallo

– Your most helpful post
10 Ways to Become A Famous Blogger

– A post whose success surprised you
Repair Culture vs. Throwaway Society

– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
People For Sale? Is this the fate to where all the missing persons have gone?

– The post that you are most proud of
Tweet Like A Rock Star

My friend Ms. Ileane has lots more info on her Basic Blog Tips site! (Fuggiveme! I'm a tad lazy tonite!) And here's another blogger's link as well! More the merrier, right?

Picking my 7 links out of thousands was very difficult! It was harder still to pick out 5 more blogging folk - nominees I hope will continue the meme!

Aldon Hynes
Larry Brauner
Ann Liu
Evelyn Poulili Dumont
NY Citizen 1

...and here are a few BONUS selections...

- Posts on Religion
Mankind's Search For God

Moses & Mind-altering Drugs

BEST GUEST POST
Jim Morrison's Blog

BEST MUSIC MONDAY
Tom Jones with CSN&Y

LOCAL INTEREST
Gay Marriage Albany NY

DISASTER STORY
Count Your Blessings...

SiteMeter says these are my most read articles:


http://dave-lucas.blogspot.com/2010/04/10-ways-to-become-famous-blogger.html

http://dave-lucas.blogspot.com/2011/12/australian-blogger-melissa-takes-pot.html



http://dave-lucas.blogspot.com/2011/02/wang-jiayun-digital-doll.html

and... Google says these were the most popular posts on this blog over the last 12 months:
May 21, 2011, 3 comments
1,309 Pageviews
Jul 4, 2008
1,038 Pageviews
Jun 20, 2010
571 Pageviews
Dec 19, 2011
440 Pageviews
Aug 5, 2011, 1 comment
271 Pageviews

Show Comments: OR

2 comments:

  1. Dave,

    I can not imagine picking the posts out of thousands. I had a difficult time picking my posts our of only a few.

    I did enjoy going back and looking at all of my posts however.

    I also found the most difficult part was to 5 bloggers who would continue this.

    Dee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog for the first time.Enjoyed reading your posts..
    Mainly the twitter rockstar post.

    All the best for the new year..
    Shamelle
    http://www.BetterBloggingWays.com

    ReplyDelete


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics