Monday, January 30, 2012

Shopping for a new car

Contribution by Saul Martin

My husband and I recently decided that it is time for a new car. Both of our cars have well over 100,000 miles on them, and we have owned them both for over seven years. We decided that we need an SUV because I like to ride high and this will be the car that I drive. It is also important because I am pregnant, and we need plenty of room for our kids in the back seat. What is great about car shopping is that I never have to leave the house to do it. I work from home, and I simply get online to shop for cars. We have our internet through clear wireless internet Pasadena, so I can surf the web looking for good car deals. My husband and I have narrowed down our search to two separate Chevy Tahoes, and we will be going to look at them this Saturday. Regardless of which one we buy, this has been the easiest, quickest car-buying experience I have ever had. From now on I will be buying all of my cars after shopping online.

1 comment:

Fishlover said...

Goodluck on your car shopping, My husband is planning to buy his step mother's old car its still has 150,000 miles and shes only selling it for $2000 only, so its very affordable, but we have to wait until we get our ITR though lol.

Everyday Fish
The Vintage Recipe Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics