Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ellusicat


Ellusicat appeared in a dream that had a music soundtrack.
Ellusicat spoke in colours, some words were as rainbows.
Elluiscat answered only to his name called in thoughts.
Sparkles of energy could be seen at the tips of a device
which enabled him to interact with humans on their level.


The dream also contained puzzles and riddles within one another in some sort of interlocking fashion. I was able, in the dream, to solve every one. Although I cannot recall all of the details of the problems I solved, I know some of them were quite complex. If only there had been something to awaken me while the process was unfolding, I might have been able to write some of the discoveries down.

Capturing the image of Ellusicat (that is not his name, by the way, his true name could only be experienced as a sequence of colours) you see above was the best I could muster with my artistic talents. I tried fooling around with the image of a cat in Photoshop but couldn't produce an image even remotely resembling the dreamed character.

In the last ten years I think I may have had 7 or 8 dreams of this kind. Some were quite intense. One involved a puzzle made of colours that, the more I tried to solve, the deeper I was spellbound by the puzzle itself, almost like an insect after having been captured by a spider. Breaking out of that dream and awakening was very difficult... I ended up with a major headache. Such is the power of dreams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics