Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Blog Spotlight ::: ACCESS NOT DENIED

From time to time as one explores self-help and financially-oriented books and websites, one will often run across mentions of stocks and other financial "helpers" - but a lot of people shun those suggestions, mostly out of fear and/or ignorance. Now, I don't mean that in an insulting or otherwise "bad" way - I just mean to say that people who are not familiar with stocks and investments tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to exploring them.

That's where this very helpful blog/website comes in: "Access Not Denied" - as explained in the weblog's "About" section, is an extension of ideas and opinions offered by J. A. Saglimbeni and his fellow contributors. He created it to try to influence his readers to think differently about their dreams and ambitions. J.A. firmly believe that one can succeed in life even after hardships and can create a great life and hopefully can make their dreams come true.

And really, isn't that what we'd all love to do before "the inevitable end," whenever that may come? Isn't that why so many people are obsessed with "making money blogging" and related endeavours?

What I like best: all of the info is FREE! My fave 4-letter word! The "Resources and Websites" tab will put you right on the pages of sites like Google Finance, CNBC, Bloomberg and The Motley Fool. There is also a comprehensive list of links to free stock charts sites.

Access Not Denied blog offers an impressive yet simple introduction into the world of finance that should be bookmarked by anyone hoping to clear a better lifepath for him or herself. You can jump in both feet first, or just jump on the site from time to time, "learn in small chunks" as an old friend of mine used to say. You can familiarize yourself with the terms and tips needed to understand and participate in the broader "financial world."

I've been to J.A.'s blog: I like it a lot and I'm adding it to a new sidebar business and finance feature soon to appear here on my blog - so I recommend you check out Access Not Denied - you won't be sorry!

Tags: ,

Print this pagePRINT THIS POST
Show Comments: OR

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Dave for your interest in my site. So, I must ask, are you rich yet?

    J. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can only wish... 'Scuse me whilst I get back to my Tony Robbins tapes...

    “If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. ”
    ~ Anthony Robbins

    ReplyDelete


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics