Monday, March 12, 2012

Twitter Tales 12 March 2012

Twitter Openings!

Are you worthy of being followed?
I just cleaned the slugs out of my twitter account.
I follow a maximum of 300, and now there are openings.
You can try following me and see if I follow you back!


She's all the rage (enrages?) on twitter! Soledad O'Brien - and twitchy's ringing her bell:::

The Blaze:

On Thursday, we brought you the story of CNN anchor Soledad O’Brien and her contentious interview over Critical Race Theory. [Note: This was the interview in which one of O'Brien's guests called Joel Pollak of Breitbart.com a racist. See Twitchy's coverage here.] O‘Brien contends the controversial theory isn’t, well, controversial… But it appears O‘Brien’s viewers didn’t really agree: Monday, she had to tell people to “stop tweeting me” and declared “we have moved on people.”

» continued on twitchy

UAE: Activist Arrested for his Tweets With the birth of the Arab Spring, the United Arab Emirates' authorities seem to be intimidated by any voice asking for reforms and chan... More »

Twitter announced today that it acquired Posterous, terms of the deal were not revealed... Posterous published a short FAQ and a statement.

Kesha's Twitter account hacked


ZDNet (blog) - By Emil Protalinski | March 12, 2012, 10:51am PDT Preview: Ke$ha's Twitter account informed her 3.1 million followers that she was about to release a new ...
Highly Cited: Ke$ha's Twitter account hackedToronto Sun

Jon Hamm gets Twitter feedback from 'idiot' Kim Kardashian



Twitter Users Skew Liberal, Pew Study Finds

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics