Thursday, April 12, 2012

Secure iPhone VPN

Did you know that using your Iphone on cellular networks, private networks and public Wi-Fi hotspots renders your unit vulnerable to multiple security threats? A mobile VPN protects your privacy online and encrypts your mobile online browsing!

Setting up an Iphone VPN is not as difficult as you might think - you don't have to be a techie!

If you want your Iphone to be safe, secure and private - VPN connectivity is what you need!

All of the unprotected wifi spots (school, work, doctor's offices, internet cafes, malls, neighborhood streets) are potentially dangerous to you and your Iphone! Remember, the owner of a Wi-Fi hotspot can view all unencrypted traffic, and if the Wi-Fi signal isn't encrypted, anyone else can too!

They offer zero security for the user, and anyone employing simple hacking software (such as Firesheep) can intercept your connection and steal your passwords, data, email addresses, credit card info and whatever else might be passing through your Iphone on Public Wifi.

VPN works great for me (its obviously faster through Wi-Fi, but works on EDGE as well). I am able to get my Exchange email using IMAP.

Tags: ,
Show Comments: OR


  1. Thanks for sharing this such a great information about iphone vpn. golden frog is one of the best IPHONE VPN service provider.
    I shared this info to my all facebook and twitter followers because i think this info helps to everyone.

  2. I always prefer "Hotspot Shield" Best iPhone Security VPN which is available free as well in ELite version to Access all blocked websites. It is very safe convenient to use.


Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.


Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics