Thursday, May 31, 2012

Free Facebook email address! My new eBook is available!

Thousands of you downloaded my first offering... I've got GREAT NEWS for you! My Follow-up eBook is HERE!

I know how much you enjoyed my first eBook - now here's a chance for you to get my latest eBook - "BLOG ON!" - in PRE-RELEASE form! (I call it a "pre-book"!)

Think of it! You'll get tips and techniques targeted to work NOW - during the Summer of 2012!

This isn't some reconstituted garbage that only applied to blogs back in 2003!

The best time to have this gameplan at your fingertips is NOW!

So how do you get it?

I thought you'd never ask!

  1. Look on the right sidebar of this blog for the "donate" button.
  2. Click on "donate" to get to my paypal site.
  3. $3.33 is the amount you need to send.
  4. When I see that amount, I know it's for the prebook!

What kind of material is in it? Stuff you can use! Stuff like this:

You've Got (facebook) MAIL!

Are you on facebook?

Did you know you have a email address?

Here's the real deal:

  • Go to to view or set your public username
  • Access your profile at :
  • Your Facebook email ID is:
  • Click on the messages tab or go to to access all un-archived messages, (You can also send a new message to ANYONE with a valid email address: they don't need to have a Facebook account!)
  • Click the New Message button and enter the email ID to send an email using your email ID.
  • You can add attachments including photos, videos, text and word documents etc. just like "regular" email!
Now, how do ya like that!

...and while you're facebooking, please feel free to share a few other choice "secrets":
Share on Facebook

What's that? You prefer twitter? Think it's great? Okay, these are for you!
Show Comments: OR

1 comment:

  1. What would happen if you quit Twitter for 7 days? What would change? What would you learn about yourself? I know that, for me, I learned a lot.


Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.


Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics