Monday, June 11, 2012

Tips To Make Money Blogging GUARANTEED Or Your Money Back!

Bloggers looking to earn additional income via online marketing: Take This OFFER (ends Wednesday the 13th at Midnight) - GURU puts own money up to guarantee success!
Much as I sometimes criticize "web gurus" I like to give them a chance to prove they can deliver. Most of them back away when confronted (like Stepfanie who hastily erased her fake ebook "testimonials" after I called her on it), but then there's Mavis Nong, who blogs:

In yesterday's email I shared with you how
I was able to transform my drowning business
by plugging in to a simple online marketing
It has helped me to not only build a successful
business and make money online, but to help others
around the world to do the same.
Nothing makes me more happy than to see people
with no online marketing experience at all, implement
what I teach and work towards achieving their goals...
You're probably wondering:
"Does Mavis' coaching really work?"

Well, yeah, Mavis --- inquiring minds WOULD like to know --- and Ms. Nong presents a challenge that cannot be ignored:

I really want to HELP you transform your business
and life...
All you need to do is to sign up for a RISK-FREE

Mavis goes on to enumerate all the wonderful things she will do for you. I don't think she's kidding! And here's the frosting on the cake:

If for whatever reason you are not COMPLETELY
blown away and convinced that you can be successful
with our incredible system you will get a FULL
Plus I'll send you $10 via PayPal.

Cool! Here's my dilemma, readers:

I just plain and simple don't have time or bandwidth to easily participate in Mavis' program. Is there any one out there who can plunk down the 9 bucks and change and take the course, then report on it for this blog? In return I'll publish your experience with the Mavis Nong deal as a guest post you can use to promote your blog, website, ebook --- whatever! Just get in touch! I'm sure you are smart enough to poke around on my blog here and discover any of several ways to contact me!

PS - I am not associated with, not a customer of, not paid by or affiliated with Mavis Nong in any way as of this day and time. I do follow her tweets.

Tags: ,
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.


Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics