Sunday, June 24, 2012

WordPress Still Sucks, No Matter What You Say...

...and so do most of the third-party commenting systems, but that's a tale for another post.

I try to leave intelligent comments on blog posts. I don't mind "going through security" but I encounter this shitty (for you the blog owner) scenario ON A DAILY BASIS:

(1) I tried to leave a comment on a blog



(2) The screen below displayed when I hit submit... but there is nowhere on the blog to go to comply with the request. Thus, the blog in question loses
(A) MY COMMENT
(B) MY LINKBACK and
(C) Any chance I will recommend the blog or link to it.

1 comment:

Dave Lucas said...

PS - there is no way to reach the fellow who authored this blog post, which seems to be a guest post on a blog that also cannot be contacted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics