If you are an online business owner - a coach, affiliate marketer, or blogger - you've probably heard the term PLR or Private Label Rights.
Private Label Rights articles aka PLR articles, are articles you can buy (usually sold in packages) and then legally use as your own. You can edit them, re-write them, add your name as the author, and your own resource box at the end of each article! PLR articles are used by a lot of "blogging gurus" - and you thought they wrote their own stuff!
You're thinking: So should I use private label rights articles for my blog? YES! You need to get eductaed on how to MIX PLR content into your own - it's like baking - Bakery A and Bakery B use the same basic ingredients - but Bakery A is packed with customers daya fter day while Bakery B barely makes enough money to squeak by. Their prices are actually lower or the same as Bakery A, but "A" has a few techniques and secrets to the way they COMBINE (mix) ingredients. Ya get what I'm sayin' here?
:::Learn More about PLR via EasyPLR.com:::
5 Reasons You Should Use PLR Articles
1. PLR articles are effective! They are targeted and offer high-qulaity content!
2. PLR articles save time. Have you ever had a great idea for a new blog or website, but no time to write enough content to get it up and running? With a couple of PLR article packages and/or a PDF report or two, you can launch a blog or website in less than half the time.
3. PLR articles save money! Using PLR frees up more time for you to spend building and marketing your business. More time=more money!
4. PLR articles cover topics very thoroughly, often from angles you might not consider! Oh and by the way, Selling ebooks and special reports in conjunction with your primary business can be an excellent source of additional income. With PLR you can quickly and easily start offering quality ebooks for quicker income.
5. Finally, PLR material can be customized to fit your exact needs.