Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Super Sales Tool!

I own a small business, and I am always looking for ways to increase our sales and attract new customers. However, it is challenging to keep up with the newest trends in marketing. I have a small staff, so I cannot afford to hire a full-time marketing expert.

Over the last couple of years, I quickly realized that we needed to step up our Internet marketing efforts. Our traditional methods of advertising were not as effective as they had been in the past. I started searching the Internet for solutions, and I came across the website for Wpromote Online Marketing.

Since I am working with a limited budget, I immediately started researching how much Wpromote's services would cost. I was amazed to find that they had small business packages for under $200 a month. I was also impressed by the range of services that were available at Wpromote. Wpromote is a PPC management firm, but they offer so many other options for online marketing.

When I visited the website, I was able to read testimonials and case studies from businesses who were similar to mine. Their positive comments convinced me to give Wpromote a try. My company has been very happy with the services provided by Wpromote. Our sales have increased almost 10 percent in the time that we have been using Wpromote's online marketing tools. Enrolling with Wpromote is one of the best investments that I have ever made in my business. I would highly recommend their services to other companies, especially small businesses.
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.


Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics