Express gratitude. It's just that simple!
There are no rules as to what or who you're expressing gratitude towards.
Here are some examples of what I'm grateful for:
- I'm grateful for the house I call home
- I'm grateful for the neighborhood cat who visits me everyday
- I'm grateful to have a job
- I'm grateful to own a car
- I'm grateful for my health
Your turn! Think of, write down and say aloud, 5 things that you are grateful for.
Do this every day!
You will find that the more you express gratitude for even the smallest of things, the better you'll feel, thus raising your overall positive energy, and attracting more abundance into your life.
By doing this exercise, you'll be focusing on what you DO have and not on what you DON'T have.
Gratitude is the BEST attitude!