Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Petraeus Plot Thickens

Lebanese Mata Hari? Rogue General? Khawam before the storm? This is NEWS PUDDING, folks!

"Who are these men who really run this land? And why do they run it with such a thoughtless hand? ~  David Crosby.

More real than RealityTV, the Kardashians have nothing on General Petraeus and his supporting cast in the unfolding tale of sex, lies and I.P. addresses.

TECH TIP: Petraeus and Broadwell used DropBox!

The Daily Kos and The Washington Post are connecting some dots. These particular dots insinuate a spy scenario as the backdrop behind the Petraeus mess. Kos took a reader's poll, and here's how it looked around 0645, military eastern time...



"I have questioned why General Petraeus was such a hero to me, and why his downfall, in some small way, became my own. The answer is that I saw in him the qualities and characteristics that were in such short supply within my own character. I think this is one of the driving forces behind hero worship, the embrace of those qualities in someone else that we wish we had in ourselves. I choose to look at David Petraeus as an inspiration, to emulate the qualities that brought him such distinction throughout his years of service. But I am also more keenly aware now more than ever that no one is immune from the forces of deprivation that destroy the decency within us, and we must all engage in the daily pursuit of becoming our own heroes." ~ Damon Koch

You can take the poll and gather more clues after the jump...
The poll ::: Lebanese Mata-Hari

MYSTERY: Broadwell's driver's license found in D.C.'s Rock Creek Park...

'I Had Access To Everything'... 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only the beginning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics